It’s the most wonderful time of the year (suck it Santa!). For me, Halloween isn’t just a day. It’s the whole friggin’ month! And thankfully, the kind people at Netflix seem to agree. Starting October 16th and lasting through Halloween night, Netflix will be featuring a special ‘Halloween Favorites’ row on their homepage.
We’re talking titles like An American Werewolf In London, Friday The 13th, Hellraiser, Let The Right One In, Pet Sematary, Psycho and a hell of a lot others!
They already have a bunch of horror goodies to peruse on their site but the addition of this special queue makes me almost tempted to never leave the house. Well if you’re like me and have to actually leave the house, just remember these titles are also viewable instantly on the Netflix website and mobile app.
Now…what movie are YOU most excited about watching?
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014