So, here we are… another week, another set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens images. And these ones, well, they aren’t so good! As seems to be the trend with Entertainment Weekly cover photos these days, these ho-hum images seem pretty contrived. You can see what I’m talking about by checking them out below:
I get that these are supposed to be like screen grab images, but they just aren’t very exciting or enticing. I’m just as excited as everyone else for the film, but these do absolutely nothing for me. There’s nothing wrong with them, per se, it’s just that they seem very generic. Especially for a film that’s got so much going for it. I get that they’re going for a retro vibe and all, it’s just to me, it falls pretty flat.
But with the covers comes all new images that show major looks at scenes and characters from the movie. We’ve dropped some in here but follow the link to EW to get all the new images from the latest issue:
Make sure to check back for updates — right here on Geek Nation.
Latest posts by Erin Parisien (see all)
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E15 – “East” - March 28, 2016
- Review: ‘Arrow’ S04E16 – “Broken Hearts” - March 24, 2016
- Review: ‘The Flash’ S02E16 – “Trajectory” - March 23, 2016
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E13 – “The Same Boat” - March 14, 2016
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E12 – “Not Tomorrow Yet” - March 7, 2016