Jurassic World is exactly one year away from release, and though we recently heard some confirmed plot details from director Colin Trevorrow and saw an image or two from the early days of the shoot, we still haven’t seen a great look at the cast or the dinosaurs who – let’s face it – if it’s anything like Spielberg’s original movie, will be the true stars of the film. But The AV Club has three new photos worth sharing that give us a good look at a few key members of the human cast:
Bryce Dallas Howard definitely seems to have a “female John Hammond” feel about her with that white suit, and Pratt sure does strike a good action pose on top of that motorcycle. These photos obviously don’t reveal any hints as to the different kinds of dinosaurs we see, but it appears as if The Kings of Summer’s Nick Robinson and Iron Man 3’s Ty Simpkins are staring at something scaly just off screen. Like I said, we’re still a year away from release, so it’s safe to assume the post production creation of most of the dinosaurs isn’t anywhere close to being ready to reveal, but with a solid filmmaker like Trevorrow and a great cast leading this movie, I’m far more excited about this than many other blockbuster sequels on the horizon.
What do you think?
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014