As photo uploading app Instagram was first an iPhone exclusive, it seems only fitting a 15-second trailer for the new biopic Jobs emerges on said app.
Utilizing the recent addition of the app’s 15-second video capabilities, Open Road took to the film’s official Instagram to unleash a teaser for the upcoming Jobs, about the life and times of Steve Jobs and his rise from garage to worldwide tech domination. This opens the door for other studios to follow and make their own versions (like when Vine partnered up with Tribeca Film Festival for a 6-second short film contest), though James Mangold already utilized Vine for a “tweaser” for his upcoming superhero flick The Wolverine.
Check it out.
Now, I am one of MANY Apple-ites who seriously doubted star Ashton Kutcher’s ability to play the guy who made black turtlenecks cool again (sorry, Archer)…
…but after seeing some side-by-sides of Jobs and Kutcher AND a pretty stellar cast list that includes Matthew Modine, James Woods, J.K. Simmons, Josh Gad, Dermot Mulroney and Lukas Haas, I’m going in with a very open mind.
Pretty sure Steve would want it that way.
Jobs opens on August 16th.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015