Holy compact cars, Batman!
Sometimes there are things you’d never imagine would sound good like a compact car kitted out after a beloved superhero, or bacon ice cream or a deep fried Snickers bar.
Then this happened.
Meet Nissan’s Dark Knight Rises-inspired Juke Nismo.
With permission from both Nissan and Warner Brothers, London-based Nissan Design Europe takes Juke Nismo’s original body design and kits it out with fun little Batman-centric items to please any fan of the Christopher Nolan-directed trilogy, including chrome Bat symbols on the front, rear and kickplates, shark fin antenna and reflective Bat signals on the headrests!
Oh my gahhhhh. If I had this car, traffic in L.A. would be MUCH more tolerable.
With a nifty little six-speed manual transmission (because Batman would NEVER drive automatic), 200 hp 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder unit, dipped in that sexy, sexy shade I like to call “Batman Black” and 18-inch wheels kissed with red highlights, this is the car Bruce Wayne would take if he needed to get away for a couple days without being recognized (if there even IS such a thing).
I could tell you more about the tech specs of this car but all you really need to know is that you can’t have this unless you WIN IT; there’s only ONE of these DKR-designed Juke Nismos and it’ll go to the winner of the Juke Built To Thrill contest – open only to residents of the United Kingdom. Sorry everyone!
Now that I know I can’t have it…I WANT ONE.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015