When Paul Walker tragically died last November in a car accident, fans were left grieving for his untimely departure and left wondering what would happen to what could be his final performance on film, Universal’s Fast & Furious 7.
Cody, Caleb, and Paul Walker pose for a pic at Caleb’s wedding.
Word came down in April that plan was to complete the film with a mixture of body doubles and CGI, and today we have learned that those body doubles come in the form of Paul’s brothers Caleb (center) and Cody (left), who will help fill in the needed spaces left by their brother. Universal confirmed the news via the official “Fast & Furious” Facebook page.
I have complete faith in director James Wan and stars Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, and Kurt Russell, and I look forward to seeing this final tribute to a talented actor who left us far too soon.
Fast & Furious 7 is slated to open April 10, 2015.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015