I like Pierce Brosnan. I think he was a pretty solid James Bond stuck with some pretty terrible scripts during his run as the world’s most famous super-spy, and I’ve generally enjoyed his work outside of the Bond franchise. But The November Man, his upcoming thriller that stars Brosnan and Olga Kurylenko, looks pretty terrible to me. Check out the trailer below:
Yeesh. That looks about as generic as it gets. But apparently the folks at Relativity Media are confident it’s going to be the next Taken (aka, a movie that makes bank at the box office that stars an older actor playing a badass), because the studio has announced that a sequel has been greenlit before the first one even hits theaters. That’s usually a tactic used by studios when projects have good buzz (as Marvel did with Guardians of the Galaxy 2 recently), or they receive great test screening scores, so maybe The November Man will turn out to be better than the trailers make it out to be.
Meanwhile, Brosnan stopped by “The Tonight Show” to play Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 with host Jimmy Fallon. Check that out below:
The November Man arrives in theaters next Wednesday. Will you be seeing it? Let us know below.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014