On last night’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” the late night talk show host sat down with former President Bill Clinton, and the discussion quickly turned to whether or not Clinton had knowledge of alien life that the rest of the country wasn’t privy to. While the former President denied an alien presence at Area 51 or Roswell, he also said he wouldn’t be surprised if we were visited by extraterrestrials.
It’s pretty cool to hear a guy who was once the most powerful man in the world talk about aliens, and it seems as if shows like “Cosmos” may be opening people’s eyes to the possibility that we may not be alone in the universe. We’re with Clinton, though – we just hope it’s not like Independence Day.
Latest posts by GeekNation Admin (see all)
- GeekNation’s 2014 Comic-Con Party: Get The Details Here! - July 21, 2014
- President Clinton Says There Are No Aliens at Roswell - April 3, 2014
- Winner of the 2013 Pick Up Stix $10,000 60 Second Video Contest - January 10, 2014
- GeekNation’s Guidelines For Mosters™ - August 15, 2013
- Leeann Chin Facebook Giveaway Promo Winners - January 1, 2012