Reuters is reporting that a “mystery man dressed as Batman” turned a burglary suspect into British police.
You can see this closed-circuit/security television footage showing the caped crusader escorting a 27-year-old man to a police station in Bradford which is in northern England.
Police then arrested, booked and charged the suspect with “handling stolen goods and fraud-related offenses.”
Who was the masked man? Nobody knows. He left without leaving a calling card or introducing himself to officers.
“The person who brought the wanted man into the station was dressed in a full Batman outfit,” said a spokeswoman for West Yorkshire Police. “His identity, however, remains unknown.”
Maybe they should talk to Bruce Wayne. Or maybe this guy knows…
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013