Say goodbye to the G4 you’ve come to know and love. The gamer network is getting a makeover and rebranding by parent company NBC Universal. The new G4 is going to move away from the geeky gamer demo, and gear itself toward an older, more hip GQ sort of crowd. The new channel is likely to launch next year.
Sounds like they’re gearing their programs toward people who are more established in their careers and make more money. This would entice bigger advertisers and more advertising dollars. Everybody likes more money (except for that baby in those Jimmy Fallon Capitol One commercials).
G4 is currently known for its pop-culture programming like “Attack of the Show!” and “American Ninja Warrior,” but what will the new G4 have in store?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013