I miss Ron Burgundy. I miss his scent, I miss his musk, and when this all gets sorted out, I think he and I should get an apartment together. Luckily for me, and for everyone else who can’t get enough of their favorite mustachioed news man, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues is in post-production and is approaching its December 20th, 2013 release date. We’ve already written about the Anchorman exhibit coming to Washington, DC, and brought you the stylized version of the story told as if it were an 8-bit video game, but now we have yet another piece of good news: the NY Times reports Burgundy is writing a memoir, and it’ll hit shelves on November 19th, one month before the sequel comes to theaters.
“Let Me Off at the Top! My Classy Life and Other Musings” will take us inside Ron’s world and “offer a rare glimpse behind the camera into the real life of a man many consider to be our greatest living news anchor.” But if you somehow prefer the antics of Champ Kind, Brick Tamland, or Brian Fantana over Ron, don’t fret – in the memoir, Burgundy will also “share personal anecdotes about the women in his life, about his dog, Baxter, and his legendary news team.” Sounds like we should get a well-rounded (and obviously ridiculous) take on how Ron spends his days, and I can’t wait to display this next to all of my other leather-bound books. It’s kind of a big deal, after all.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014