Last night, as the rest of us celebrated the 4th of July to spectacularly choreographed fireworks displays, the people of San Diego had slightly different experience.
Advertised as one of the largest fireworks displays in the U.S., the Port of San Diego’s “Big Bay Boom” which was designed to be the most stunning and well choreographed display in the nation, should have had a total running time of 18 minutes.
Instead, a technical problem caused the entire fireworks display to ignite and launch at the same time. In essence, launching the entire show of fireworks into the air at once, blowing up the night sky and concluding the evening’s event in about 15 seconds.
Well, at least they they’ll have something to talk about today.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013