I’ve lived in Los Angeles for five years now and four of those have been spent attending something I’d always hoped but never dreamed I would: San Diego Comic-Con.
With upwards of 130,000 in attendance this year, if you’re into people-watching and stargazing (a.k.a. seeing celebs), this is the place for you; if you have social anxiety or claustrophobia, not so much.
As your humble narrator ALWAYS does, I took a BUTTLOAD of pics but had to whittle it down to a select few just for you!
And away we go!
I came, I saw, I pillaged.
Until next year…Stay geeky, San Diego!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015