February 27th marks a very important day: the season three release of Netflix’s runaway hit, “House of Cards.” Leave it to the parody masters over at “Sesame Street” to celebrate this small screen masterpiece in their own, special way. In “House of Bricks,” we not only get a fairy tale, we also learn how to subtract! Huzzah!
Even their YouTube blurb rocks much balls:
Some people say there’s too much pork in this town. Frank Underwolf could not agree more. And that is why Mr. Underwolf is on a mission to huff and puff and blow down all the little pigs’ houses. In this town, you have to know which way the wind is blowing, and unfortunately, for those little piggies, it’s about to get very windy.
I’d love to hear the parents try to explain to their kids why they can’t watch the show this was based on, heh heh.
HUGE high-five to the designers who even got Underwood’s academy ring right, and to the guy who does a pretty killer impression of Kevin Spacey’s character from the show.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015