This morning, I was abruptly awoken by loud construction workers knocking holes in the walls of the apartment upstairs from mine with the mission, I can only gather, to try to open up a portal to another dimension. Needless to say, my Monday started with less than desirable circumstances. It’s hours later and I’ve just begun really getting into the groove of the day. I brewed a fresh pot o’ coffee, sat down at the computer, and amidst the mass amount of email waiting for me to delete, I found this link waiting for me.
Apparently, James Franco and Seth Rogen got bored on the set of their new movie The Interview and decided to recreate that awfully cheesy and plain awful music video by Kanye West for his song “Bound 2.” The result is the best thing you will probably see all day.
If you really need any sort of reference point, here’s the original.
I will go on record and state that I am a fan of Kanye West’s music. But, come on man! That video right there is not only cringe worthy, it’s practically begging for Franco and Rogen to make out on a motorcycle. And thankfully, they have.
Hey, while we’re on the topic, let’s take a trip back in time to 2007 to what I believe is still the absolute best Kanye West parody video ever. If you haven’t seen this majestic trip to the countryside, then you’re welcome. And if you have, then…YOU’RE WELCOME!
The original video completely pales in comparison to this fit of genius above. Disagree? UH UH, YOU CAN’T TELL ME NOTHIN!
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014