Marvel and Sony already are planning for the next installment in their new Tom Holland-led Spider-Man franchise, announcing the release date for the sequel.
Want to know when you can see Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 (before you even see Spider-Man: Homecoming)? Look for it July 5, 2019, according to Dark Horizons. Of course, the sequel won’t carry the “Homecoming” tag, but we were just trying to be cute.
That release will come two years after Spider-Man: Homecoming, which is slated for a July release of its own.
With that announcement, Sony has moved up the release date for its fourth Bad Boys film starring Will Smith/Martin Lawrence franchise sequel from that July weekend to sometime in May 2019. If you’re scratching your head and wondering how there could be a fourth Bad Boys film when we’re still waiting for a third – you are getting a third. Bad Boys for Life hits theaters in January 2018.
Excited about the new Spider-Man film? Catch the most recent trailer right here.
Latest posts by Michael Hinman (see all)
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Magically Turns Dumbledore Into Jude Law - April 14, 2017
- Josh Brolin Pulls Double Duty, Taking On Cable - April 13, 2017
- Worf Actor Rejects ‘Discovery’ Appearance Over Money - April 13, 2017
- The Tricorder Is Here: Self-Funded ER Doc Wins X Prize - April 13, 2017
- ‘Boss Baby’ Still Box Office Boss … But Not For Long - April 10, 2017