It seems like, from the trailers alone, that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn is going to have an interesting banter and relationship with each of the characters in DC’s Suicide Squad, including even Ben Affleck’s Batman. One of the connections that was hinted at heavily in some of the set photos last year as well though, was with Will Smith’s Deadshot.
Not much of their chemistry/interactions have been hinted at in the trailers or images from the film though, which makes me think that it may play a larger role in each of their respective stories than we’re being led to believe as of right now.
Now, a new image from the film has been revealed, which seems to shine a bit of a brighter spotlight on their relationship in the film:
Robbie has called Harley the most manipulative member of the team, which doesn’t come as that much of a shock considering his psychiatric background and insane charm that’s made comic book fans fall in love with her ever since her first appearance in a Batman story. What I’m looking forward to seeing though, how much of Harley’s connections with the other members of Task Force X is real and legitimate, and how much is her just trying to maneuver some kind of escape…
And if she can even tell the difference.
Suicide Squad is set to hit theatres on August 5th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016