Since 1999, Star Wars fans from around the world have been gathering to meet for four days with the sole purpose of sharing their love for the franchise — both on film and in the expanded universe — which is why it’s known as “Celebration.” This year was my very first Celebration, and I was happily overwhelmed. I felt right at home from the minute I stepped out of my car, and continued to as I headed through the throngs of fans and cosplayers whilst making my way inside the Anaheim Convention Center to become one of many enjoying the tenth event, known as “Star Wars Celebration Anaheim.”
I now share that love with you in pictures.
Want to see more? Come with me by clicking HERE!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015