Whilst perusing the internet, I will search for random, weird things. This time around, I typed in “Superhero Beers,” and the wondrous images found were not only above and beyond what I ever hoped for, they all linked back to the same person: Marcelo Rizzetto. A graphic designer currently living in Orlando, Fl, Rizzetto has a love for the JLA/DC Universe and it shows in his collection appropriately titled “Super Hero Beers“, and it’s all I’ve ever dreamed of.
I’m SUPER grateful Rizzetto didn’t make the “Wonder Woman” beer a wine cooler a.k.a. “cheerleader beer.”
IF this place actually existed, I feel like the “Twins Framboise” should be sold in two packs and I would buy the HELL out of them; I do love a good Lambic. Which would be your drink of choice?
And if you’d like to check out more of Rizzetto’s amazing work (including a “vector Batman”) be sure to follow him on Twitter!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015