The Dark Knight Rises comes out in theaters across the nation this Friday. Early buzz from those who’ve seen the film is strong. For the vast majority of you who have not seen the film, here’s your last chance to make your guesses as to how writer-director Christopher Nolan’s Batman film trilogy will end. Will Batman survive? Will he lose one or – dare we say it – all of his father figures (Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Lucius Fox)? When Morgan Freeman revealed his character’s fate, did he tell the truth? What other secrets will be revealed? Why do we fall?
Place your bets now!
And if you’re among the fortunate few who’ve already seen the film, zip it! We won’t post actual spoilers.
Latest posts by Superherologist (see all)
- Warehouse 13’s Fourth Season Premieres! - July 24, 2012
- Batmobiles at Comic-Con: How Many Do You Know? - July 18, 2012
- The Dark Knight Rises: Who Lives? Who Dies? Who Falls? - July 18, 2012
- Thursday at Comic-Con: GN Contributor Panels! - July 12, 2012
- Catwomen from Hollywood - July 9, 2012