Everyone’s been talking about if this season would be the last season of Dexter or if there was going to possibly be one more after this. We all know that Showtime and HBO shows only do limited numbers of seasons…eight being about the max but there was still speculation about a season 9.
Shock till you Drop and other sources are reporting that “CBS head Les Moonves spilled the beans yesterday in an investors call, talking about the “last season” of Dexter beginning this June.”
Thios leaves Dexter fans wondering how the show will end. Executive producer and showrunner Scott Buck has bee quoted in the past as saying…
Dexter’s unhappy ending begins June 30th.
The countdown has begun.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013