With Comic-Con only a few hours away, you can bet that the world’s biggest pop culture convention is all Hollywood is thinking about right now. We have our own set of plans in place for the con, but comedian Nick Kroll (“The League,” “The Nick Kroll Show”) is wondering what happens after the convention hall closes its doors and the massive crowds start to disperse. How will we handle it after such a tremendous buildup throughout the year?
Thanks to Kroll’s expert advice, we can keep the Comic-Con lifestyle going all year. Check out some suggestions on how to avoid the totally real and completely not made-up thing of Post Comic-Con Stress Disorder in the video below.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014