So, I’m sure you all know that January 25th is Opposite Day. No? Just me? Well, I for one like to find inspiration in obscure national holidays and what better way to celebrate Opposite Day than with a little gender-swapping cosplay? Some are hilarious, some are badass, but IMO they are all winners.
I kind of think the ladies come out ahead on this one…which was your fave? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!
Latest posts by Desi Jedeikin (see all)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: “The Children” - June 16, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: “The Watchers on the Wall” - June 9, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: “The Mountain And The Viper” - June 2, 2014
- Adam McKay Probably Won’t Direct ‘Ant-Man’ - June 1, 2014
- James Mangold In Talks To Direct Biopic About Football Star Joe Namath - May 29, 2014