Even if you don’t watch AMC’s smash hit “The Walking Dead,” you’re likely familiar with Norman Reedus, who plays fan favorite Daryl Dixon on the zombie series. He’s got more memes than Beaker, and the phrase “If Daryl Dies, We Riot” has become something of a mantra of those obsessed with the show. In any case, Reedus himself seems to be out to prove that he’s something of a real life badass, because when his co-star Andrew Lincoln teamed with famed zombie pranker Nick Santonastasso – who was born with Hanhart Syndrome, leaving him with only one arm and no legs – to prank Reedus, he barely even reacts. Check this out (via Pajiba):
I’m pretty certain I’d react more like that woman in the grocery store in the beginning of this clip than Reedus, who barely yelped when a ZOMBIE LOOKING DUDE randomly approached him. Reedus actually looked more shaken up when he was watching the instant replay on the monitors than he did during the prank itself, but I guess that’s what happens when you’re a total badass who uses a crossbow as your weapon of choice.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014