One of the more interesting, shocking images that fans were shown from the production of Thor: Ragnarok during the film’s SDCC panel a few weeks ago, was a brief fleeting image of Chris Hemsworth’s Thor with really short hair and red war paint on his face, confirming rumors that first popped up months ago regarding the film. Considering his usual, royal look in the Marvel films, it was such a drastic difference, and one that comes with quite a few questions as well.
Today was Mark Ruffalo’s last day on the set of Ragnarok though, with fellow cast member Tessa Thompson already saying her farewell, and to celebrate the occasion, Ruffalo has posted several small set images from the film, which gives fans their first real look at Thor’s change of appearance (that weren’t in Hall H anyways).
Check out the images below:
A photo posted by Mark Ruffalo (@markruffalo) on
So there you go. Obviously it’s not much, but it looks like Karl Urban isn’t the only one sporting a shorter-than-usual haircut in the film, and I can’t help but wonder who in their right mind would think it’s okay to cut off the God of Thunder’s Golden Locks. Something tells me it may have something to do with his mischievous brother, or Cate Blanchett’s Hela, who’s already been described as “the worst of the worst.”
Who knows? Either way, Ragnarok is shaping up to be one of the most different, epic, and interesting MCU films to date, even with its strange 80s video game logo.
Thor: Ragnarok is set to hit theatres on November 3rd, 2017.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016