Tom Cruise is known to go “balls out” when it comes to his action films and usually does his own stunts, so it should come as no surprise that Cruise is going WAY out there with stunts for the upcoming Mission: Impossible 5.
Apparently, hanging off the side of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai for the last M:I film wasn’t enough for the spry Ethan Hunt, so this time around, he’s strapped to the side of a military plane as it flew over England at a respectable 5,000 feet.
Luckily for you, The Daily Mail has images and video footage of said stunt shot last September on an Airbus A400M and shot with IMAX cameras (which you can also see strapped to side of plane). It’s a little shaky but I assure you, that IS Tom Cruise hanging out the side door!
Gotta love the “thumbs up,” ha.
Pretty sick stuff! Can’t WAIT to see this latest installment to the franchise when Mission: Impossible 5 opens Christmas Day, 2015.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015