Ending the new year on a high note, Xbox One will be launching some new apps that’ll hopefully make you a little more gleeful this holiday season.
A lovely message from the fine folks over at Xbox Wire:
From the beginning, our vision for Xbox One has included offering gamers the ability to play the best games and seamlessly switch to the apps, movies and TV shows they love. As the year comes to a close, we’re excited to continue that vision with the addition of a new group of apps on Xbox One.
Those apps (and their available regions) include…
Pandora (US only)
Vevo (Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, UK and the US)
Bravo NOW (US only)
Telemundo NOW (US only)
Popcornflix (US and Canada only)
I do enjoy Popcornflix (I use it on my smart TV) and am glad to see Bravo’s FINALLY tasted the kool-aid; this way I can take a break from blowing things up (or rather, BLOWN UP by others or myself) in order to catch up on Real Housewives of Your Mom’s House.
Now remember, apps like Telemundo NOW and Bravo NOW need a login from your TV service provider (which probably explains why they’re US region only) so you need to get one of those in order for these to work! It’s really nice to see the addition of these apps on the console. After the recent release of HBO GO on Xbox One, it seems like its finally starting to fulfill its promise of being the “one” entertainment hub that you can go to for everything. With all of the games available for it and now these new entertainment options, it looks like we may have been right in saying that the Xbox One might be the console to beat for the year’s prime shopping season.
Happy holidays, everybody!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015