If you’re looking for something fun to do in California, I suggest the Old Mission in Santa Barbara where you will find the zombie priests.
The signs depict early zombie monks, guiding you on your tour of the Mission. They are all over the place.
If that’s not a zombie, I don’t know what is. It’s the face of a zombie, and those zombie arms are a dead giveaway.
Could early California have been conquered and settled by zombie priests? If they weren’t zombies, wouldn’t their arms get tired?
Have the people of Santa Barbara been hiding a deep dark secret all these years?
And why do they seem to want to lure us all toward the cemetery?
A little unsettling.
Even the handicapped monks are zombies!
Look at these statues at the Santa Barbara Mission!
Uhhh… Zombie much?
Have you ever been to the Old Missions Santa Barbara? Have you seen the zombie priests?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013